You’ll need a computer, some basic software, a Google+ Account and an internet connection. As well as either a head set or a microphone – that’s it!
You may also want to journal your Reiki journey so use either an online journal or a hardcover journal, this is entirely your choice.
Important Student Information:
Generally with online learning there are no classes to attend, so you can study whenever and wherever you want, to fit in around your work and social commitments. Instead of attending classes, you read through your study materials in your own time, and then complete your assessments online.
If you’re new to study, returning after a break, or have never studied we recommend you complete the free Introduction to Reiki Course, to give you a feel for studying online.
Reiki Campus Students.
As students studying through Reiki Campus you will need to work within limited time-frames, as most of our courses are 4 week courses beginning at the start of the month, and ending at the finish of the same month.
To ensure you are able to do your Reiki Campus course in the month that suits you best, it is essential you:
- Enrol early for the time frame which suits your study requirements, and
- Commit to attend all Attunement Workshops and Online Workshops on the date and time you book them through our Calendar.
English Language Proficiency Requirements- generally relating to the level of English at secondary school required to undertake the reading and writing tasks associated with the course.
Students under 18 Years Old
Reiki Campus primarily targets mature learners. Studying by distance or online learning requires discipline and focus to ensure students progress through the course. As such, only in exceptional cases, a student under the age of 18 years may enrol where:
- They meet the English Language Proficiency Requirements;
- They have undergone a consultation with a Tutor regarding the requirements of the course and expected time commitment; and
- They have obtained guardianship consent. This will require your guardian speaking to your Reiki Master/Teacher via a Skype call.
Students who wish to defer their existing course must contact their Tutor.
Students who wish to withdraw from their course must do so within 7 days of payment being received by Reiki Campus Australia.
Enrolment in the Course
Where a student:
- Has paid their tuition fees they will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment email that is auto--generated. At this time, the student is formally enrolled in the course.
Shortly after the Confirmation of Enrolment email, the student will receive:
A welcome email including:
- How to get started;
- How to be successful in online learning; and
- Online access to Reiki Campus Student Centre, including login and password details.
When a student logs in to Reiki Campus Student Centre, the student is provided access to:
- Their Reiki courses and modules including learning materials and assessments.
- Access to their first On-line Workshop; which includes: Introduction to their Tutor; Introduction to the Principal of Reiki Campus Australia; and information about the Student Forums, providing access to the student FAQs and the other Reiki Campus Students via the Facebook Group.
Wherever you are in the world, we’d love to welcome you to our online community!
But first, it’s a good idea to ensure you’re ready for online study. As an online student, you’ll need:
- Computer and online communication skills;
- A computer that meets our minimum computer requirements; and
- English language skills.
Reiki Campus Australia is an education development group specialising in online and distance learning vocational courses for adult learners, and we do not provide any university or school level courses.
Protecting your privacy
We offer 100% money back refund from 1 – 7 days from date of purchase. You can find out more about our Refund Policy by clicking here.